- Fostering Global Talents
- To practice the belief that the top priority of corporate value is human resources, Mando is devoting itself to fostering talents based on the
trust of individual employees. We invite you to be part of Mando’s future as our partner.
To foster talents who would lead the future, Mando provides various educational programs.
Mando is continuously investing in developing talents to improve employees' job performances and even further to grow as global leaders.
- Training System
- Mando provides a variety of training based on an training system that is structured with Value, Future, Global, and Job Competency to develop employees’ systematic competence and achieve organizational missions.
- Customized Training Courses
- Demand-centered open training is provided by constantly receiving requests for training required on site and holding courses at the right time to maximize the effects of training.
- Work Smart Program
- In order to improve the organization's Work Smart capabilities, all employees choose to take one or more courses each year, such as work skills.
- Training for Core Talent
- Halla Business School and professional core talent courses foster future managers who will lead the sustainable management of the Halla Group at an early time, and develops the management skills and organization management competence of Halla people.
- Domestic and Foreign Academic Training
- Mando selects future leaders who will lead the future of the Group, and supports them to conduct research and get degrees in leading universities in Korea and foreign companies.
- Global Leadership Course
- Mando provides local talents at the manager level with training in Korea as well as the English-speaking and Chinese-speaking world according to the language used, in order to develop leadership competence for change and innovation.
- Future Overseas Resident Employee Course
- Courses for those who are to be dispatched as foreign service employees (FSE)
Mando provides an training course consisting of diagnosis of global competence, global leadership training, diversity management, and cross-cultural understanding by country for smooth local adaptation and improvement of the management competence of foreign service employees.
Job Competency Training
- On-the-job Training
- Mando provides professional job training by establishing job competency models for each field such as R&D, production technology, purchase, quality, sales/marketing, and finance for the purpose of improving the performance of employees.
- Work Competence Development Program
- Mando systematizes work education through the Work Education Committee and provides in-depth education course operation and a job expert development roadmap.
Other Educational Programs
- After setting a self-improvement objective depending on the employee’s personal job performance, current competency level and other personal interests, projects are performed individually or in groups via an online training course to accomplish the set objective.
- Required Training Course Hour System
- Employees are required to complete at least 20 hours of training a year to develop professional competence and create a self-directed learning culture. Also, the results are reflected in performance appraisals for practical education.